Graduate Student Accounts
For graduate students who are responsible for full or partial payment of their tuition and fees, payment is due at the beginning of each term: Fall (9/27/2022), Winter (1/4/2023), and Spring (4/3/2023). In addition, for all graduate students, charges on the account such as housing, dining, etc. are due net 30 days.
If tuition is being paid by a Third Party agency, an anticipated payment will be applied to the student account to reduce the amount that is owed. If the agency does not remit payment for tuition by the end of the second term, the payment will be reversed from the account and the student will be responsible for the unpaid balance. An unpaid balance will result in a diploma or registration hold.
Transact Online Bill Payment
August 1, 2022 Update: Transact was previously known as CASHNet. We are working on updating the name change on all platforms.
Student bills are available online after the 10th of each month. Students may log into access.caltech.edu and select the "Bursar Billing and Payment (Transact)" link to view, print, or pay their bills.
For convenience, students may set up recurring payments on Transact. To do so:
- Log into Transact through access.caltech.edu
- On the left-hand side of the homepage select the link "Auto Pay".
- Complete the Auto Pay Setup and agree to Terms and Conditions, then select continue.
- The next screen will confirm that you will use an electronic check method (ACH) for payment.
- Acknowledge the Auto pay details and select continue.
- Review the Auto Pay Setup, if all looks correct select complete.
- Please note, if you leave Caltech or pay your account in full, be sure to cancel the Auto Pay so that Transact does not continue to request for funds monthly.
Please visit the Housing Office website for information.
Graduate Student Expenses 2022-2023
|Fall Term||Winter Term||Spring Term||Annual Total|
|Other Related Expenses|
|General Deposit(refundable at separation)||$100||-||-||$100|