CASHnet Online Billing & Payment
Important Notice: On January 20, 2021 CASHNet will be upgrading the user interface on their website. If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com
- Click here to view CASHNet Billing & Payment Instructions
- Access your billing account online 24/7
- Receive and view your electronic billing statement*
- Pay by electronic check (ACH) from any US checking or savings account
- Students can add an authorized user. Click here for instructions.
Students and Faculty
To log into CASHNet go to access.caltech.edu and select the "Bursar Billing and Payment" CASHNet link.
Visit the CASHNet website at http://commerce.CASHNet.com/caltechpay.
Please use Internet Explorer. Other browsers such as Google Chrome are not supported at this time.
- Login with your email address and the password provided in the CASHNet welcome email.
- If you don't remember your password, your student may reset the password by scrolling to the bottom of their CASHNet home page and selecting "Edit" and then "Reset Password."
As always, Caltech will continue to accept personal or cashier's checks, cash (if paying in person at the Caltech cashier's office), money orders, or wire transfers.
Note: Caltech does not mail paper billing statements.
International Payments with Flywire
Caltech has an international payment portal to provide you with an easy and secure method to make payments from your home country. This portal allows you to save on bank fees and exchange rates, access multilingual customer support, and track your payment from start to finish, including when your payment reaches our school. Go to caltech.flywire.com to begin your payment.
Domestic Payments with ACH Transfer
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
1200 E. California Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91125
ACH PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Bank Routing and Transit Number: 322271627
- Account Number: 926011052
- Account Name: California Institute of Technology
- Reference student name and UID in the memo section
Please notify the below contacts when you have sent your payment. Be certain to note the US Dollar amount and UID in your e-mail.