CASHNet Online Billing & Payment
- Click here to view CASHNet Billing & Payment Instructions
- Access your billing account online 24/7
- Receive and view your electronic billing statement*
- Pay by electronic check (ACH) from any US checking or savings account
- Students can add an authorized user. Click here for instructions.
Students and Faculty
To log into CASHNet go to access.caltech.edu and select the "Bursar Billing and Payment" CASHNet link.
Visit the CASHNet website at commerce.cashnet.com/cashneti/static/epayment/caltechpay/login.
- Login with your email address and the password provided in the CASHNet welcome email.
- If you don't remember your password, your student may reset the password by scrolling to the bottom of their CASHNet home page and selecting "Edit" and then "Reset Password."
As always, Caltech will continue to accept personal or cashier's checks, cash (if paying in person at the Caltech cashier's office), money orders, or wire transfers.
Note: Caltech does not mail paper billing statements.
Domestic Payments with ACH Transfer
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
1200 E. California Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91125
ACH PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Bank Routing and Transit Number: 322271627
- Account Number: 926011052
- Account Name: California Institute of Technology
- Reference student name and UID in the memo section
Please notify the below contacts when you have sent your payment. Be certain to note the US Dollar amount and UID in your e-mail.
Wire Transfer Payments
Please click on link Wire Transfer Instructions.pdf
You may continue to make cash payments on your Bursar's account by visiting the Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union's office on Wilson Ave. Simply inform the teller you wish to pay on your Bursar's account, complete a deposit slip, and hand the teller your money - the payment will be applied to your account the next day.